A trusted adviser who provides an independent perspective
Torch has significant experience working with our clients on formulating and executing IPO plans.
Our work typically includes:
- upfront strategic advice as to valuation, feasibility, implications and timing of an IPO
- process advice, including whether/how to incorporate a sale process into the IPO process
- advice on the selection of global co-ordinators
- advice on IPO preparation
- advice in the context of the book building process and pricing
As a trusted adviser, we provide our clients with an independent perspective which is complementary to the input of those involved in the implementation of the IPO.