Our Cookies Policy describes how we may collect and use information you provide when you visit this website. As you may be aware, as part of a change in legislation all websites are now required to provide additional information on what cookies are, how they are used, what benefits they bring as well as the visitors’ consent to use certain cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are electronic browser files containing small amounts of information which are set on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Cookies are widely used and most browsers are set up to accept them automatically. Cookies do lots of different tasks, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. We use them to help us manage and improve the usability of our website.
What Cookies do we use?
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies which are vital to us providing key features on our website.
- Functionality & Performance Cookies which gives extra functionality such as being able to ask us to remember your preferences. They let us monitor how our website is performing so we can make regular improvements.
- Tailored content Cookies allow us to display content relevant to you and your interests, based on the way you have used our website previously.
Should you require a list of the individual cookie names and descriptions please write to the Compliance Officer, Torch Partners Corporate Finance Limited, 33 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PW
You can control whether to accept cookies or not. If you decide to not accept cookies, some features and services on our site may not work properly because we may not be able to execute certain functions or recognize you. If you prefer not to accept cookies you can:
- Change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it
- Set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies.